Grand Trunk is excited to work with Roy for the upcoming season. We believe that a strong relationship and support structure will help develop the amazing talent we have in Toronto.
Below is a list of activities we have planned together.
- GT will dedicate a minimum of 2 players to assist in 3-4 Roy practices throughout the summer
- GT and Roy will scrimmage a minimum of 2 times. The scrims will serve as milestones for the teams’ progress
- If the teams share the same practice location then GT and Roy will have shared warm ups and drills on specific days
- GT’s leadership will assist the Roy captains in developing practice plans when needed and provide ongoing mentorship
- Forming bonds off-the-field through social activities